Creating a MyELT Instructor Account
You can register for a MyELT instructor account by doing the following:
- Go to MyELT.heinle.com.
- Click Create an Account.
- Click Instructor and then click Next.
- Fill in your user and account information. You can select an existing institution or enter the full name of your institution. If you do not work for a particular institution, enter the name Private.
- Read the End User License Agreement and select I agree if you wish to create an Instructor account.
- Select the series and its associated levels, where applicable, to be included in your account.
- Click Next.
- Click Submit.
- When you receive an email with your login information in 1 to 3 business days, go to MyELT.heinle.com.
- Enter your username and password, and then click Sign In.
Registering for Content Not Listed in the Online Form
If you would like access to content not listed in the registration form, please send an email to [email protected] and include the following:
- Your full name.
- The full name of your institution.
- The full name of the book or ISBN number for the content you would like access to.
Registering Multiple Instructors
If you would like to register multiple instructors at the same time, you may do the following: