How to access the online CPT
- The Online Classroom Presentation Tool (CPT) is part of the National Geographic Learning Platform, where the Online Practice is located.
- Teachers can get access to the Online Practice by signing in to learn.eltngl.com. Credentials will be provided by teachers’ school or institution.
- Once signed in, click on the arrow icon that appears when you hover over the course you are looking for.
- Within the course, click the CPT (Classroom Presentation Tool) tab on the left hand side, and there you will find the online version as well as the different desktop apps to use your CPT offline, without an internet connection.
- The online CPT will open in a separate tab. To get back to the Online Practice home screen, simply click on the other tab.
For more information related to the Classroom Presentation Tool, please visit: support.eltngl.com/classroompresentationtool/