How to launch/preview Online Practice content as a teacher
- Teacher access is granted through learn.eltngl.com, where you will need to sign in using the credentials provided by your institution.
- Click on Sign in and enter your username and password.
- If you forget your password, click Sign in and then click the Forgot password? link to reset it.
- Once you are signed in, click the Courses tab at the top of the page.
- This will display a list of all your courses.
- View the course details by clicking the arrow icon.
- By clicking the button, you will launch the course and be able to preview the course your students need to complete. If you plan on showing some of the activities in class, this option allows you to remain logged in as a teacher while viewing the students’ online practice content.