How to manage and track students’ progress
- Sign in to learn.eltngl.com using your teacher credentials.
- Access the desired course through the Dashboard tab or through the Courses tab.
- To track your students’ progress, click the Students tab on the left side.
- In the Students section, you will be able to see a list of:
- Students: all students registered in the course.
- Assignments Completed: the percentage of assignment completed.
- Total Learning Time: the total time spent completing assignments.
- Last Login: the last time the student signed into the online practice.
To view the activity scores of a specific student, hover over the student’s name and click on the arrow icon.
In the activity details for a specific student, you will be able to see the:
- Activity name
- Date the activity was last modified
- Result as the percentage of activities completed correctly
- Number of attempts per activity
- Time spent per activity
See the students’ actual responses to a lesson by hovering on top of the lesson and clicking the eye icon.