Understanding Your Courses
Enrolling in a Course with an Existing MyELT Account
To enroll in a course using your existing MyELT account, please follow these directions:
I already have access to my content, I just need to add my course:
- Sign into your MyELT account.
- Click Add a Resource.
- Select Enroll.
- Enter your Course Key.
- Click Save and go to Step 3.
- Click Submit.
I need to add my content and my course:
Completing Your Assignments
- Go to MyELT.heinle.com.
- Enter your username and password, and then click Sign In.
- Find the course you want to work on and click its Assignments button to see all the assignments that are available for you to take.
- Click Take to the right of the assignment you want to do.
- If you have already taken the assignment once, the button will say Retake. If you started the assignment but didn’t finish it, the button will say Resume.
- To view all the assignments in the course—not just the ones that are available now—click Show All.
- Answer all questions in the assignment and then click Submit.
- To see the correct answer to a question, click Show Answer. Note: If there are multiple questions on a page, the button may be labeled Show Answers.
- Depending on what you want to do next:
- Click Retake to take the assignment again.
- Click Next to work on your next assignment.
- Click X in the top-right corner of the page to go back to the list of assignments.