Understanding Your Gradebook
How can I see my grades?
You can see your scores on assignments and self-study activities in the gradebook. You can also see the correct answers to any questions you got wrong.
- Go to MyELT.heinle.com. Enter your username and password, and then click Sign In.
- Find the course or self-study content that you want to see your grades for and click the Grades button.
- View your scores on each assignment or activity you have completed. If you just submitted an assignment or activity, it appears at the top of the page.
- Click your score on an assignment or activity to see more detailed information, such as the correct answers.
- Click Prev Grades or Next Grades to see detailed information for the previous or next assignment or activity.