Using your Lift CPT
- The Online Classroom Presentation Tool (CPT) is part of the National Geographic Learning Platform, where the Online Practice is located.
- Teachers can get access to the Online Practice by signing in to learn.eltngl.com. Credentials will be provided by teachers’ school or institution.
- Once signed in, click on the arrow icon that appears when you hover over the course you are looking for.
- Within the course, click the Teacher Resources tab on the left hand side, and there you will find the CPT.
- CPT will open in a separate tab. To get back to the Online Practice home screen, simply click on the other tab.
How to use the CPT
See the CPT User Guide to learn how to use the Classroom Presentation Tool (CPT) and help you enrich your lessons with interactive Student’s Book and Workbook pages with embedded audio, video, and activities.