Using your Look and See CPT
CPT delivered on a USB
Follow the steps below to install the Classroom Presentation Tool to your computer:
NOTE: CPT pages are landscape and best viewed in Single page view. Click the Page view button in the Toolbar to view two pages or one page at a time.
- The Online Classroom Presentation Tool (CPT) for Look and See is part of the National Geographic Learning Platform.
- Teachers can get access to the Online Practice by signing in to learn.eltngl.com. Credentials will be provided by teachers’ school or institution.
- Once signed in, click on the arrow icon that appears when you hover over the course you are looking for.
- Within the course, click the Teacher Resources tab on the left hand side, and there you will find the CPT.
- CPT will open in a separate tab. To get back to the Online Practice home screen, simply click on the other tab.
There is no Online Practice for Look and See so there is no option to launch the course, create assignments, view students’ progress nor send messages to students.
CPT pages are landscape and best viewed in Single page view. Click the Page view button in the Toolbar to view two pages or one page at a time.