I cannot install ExamView on Windows 10
When installing ExamView on Windows 10 you may encounter the following error message, stating that the installation has been interrupted.
Adjusting ExamView Compatibility Settings
To solve this issue please follow these steps:
- Unzip the installer file by right clicking and choosing Extract All.
- Open the ExamView folder and locate the .exe file.
3. Right click exe and select Properties.
3. Under the Properties menu, select the Compatibility tab:
- Under Compatibility mode box, check the ‘run this program in compatibility mode for:’ box.
- Ensure Windows 8 is selected (this should be the default setting).
- Click Apply.
- Click Ok.
5. Run the Setup.exe file again and proceed with the installation.